Solo, Your + 1
Every day, 119 million North Americans commute using personal vehicles—and 105 million of them commute alone. Step into the future of driving. Reduce your gas bill to zero. Eliminate your environmental impact. Turn your commute into the highlight of your day.
You don’t have to give up performance when you give up gas. Zero to 100 in 8 seconds. Top speed of over 130 km/hour. Your Solo accelerates your commute, while reducing your environmental footprint. Sustainability has never looked—or felt—better.
- range KM 100 Mile Range
- speed KPH 82 MPH
- charge time Hours 220V
- 0-100 KPH Seconds 0-60 MPH in 8 Seconds
Quick Charge, Prime Parking
Three hours to a full charge. All the best parking spots. Your Solo is powered by a 17.3 kWh lithium ion battery and compatible with universal charging stations everywhere.
Your Solo is rigorously tested, and tested again. It’s being engineered to meet global motor vehicle safety standards for today and the future.
The Definition of Low Maintenance
Your Solo has 99% fewer parts than a combustion engine—meaning significantly fewer opportunities for things to go wrong. Spend more time getting where you want to be, and less time dealing with unexpected maintenance.
The details you expect, and some you won’t
Heated seats. Bluetooth stereo. Rear-view camera. Keep all the perks of your full-sized car, but none of the upkeep and a fraction of the costs.
What if you charged your car the way you charge your phone? When it’s not in use, it’s charging. Free public charging is now a mainstay in malls, parking lots and city-built stations, and it’s easy to install a low-cost charge station at home.
Gas vs. Electric Range
Annual Fuel Cost
- Top Speed 130 KPH / 82 MPH est*
- 0-100 KPH (0-60 MPH): 8 seconds est*
- Rear Wheel Drive
- AC Synchronous Electric Motor (82hp)
- Electric Motor Power Output: Up to 82 hp
- Drag Coefficient: 0.24*
- Power (kW / hp): 17.3 kWh Lithium Ion Battery
- Torque: (lb-ft / Nm): 128 ft-lbs torque
- Curb Weight: 675 kg/ 1,488 lbs est*
- Chassis: Lightweight Aerospace Composite
- Dimensions Length 122 in (3.10 m)
- Width: 52 in (1.33 m) – at the front wheels
- Height: 53in (1.34 m)
- Wheelbase: 80.5 in (2.04 m)
- 15” Aluminum Alloy Wheels (Platinum Silver)
- Tires: 155-60 R15 (Front) – 175-55 – R15 (Rear)
- All-Wheel Power Assisted Disc Brakes
- Power Assisted Steering
- Daytime Running Lights
- Electric Parking Brake
- Looking for more performance? Check out our EMV racing department.
- LCD Digital Instrument Cluster
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power Windows
- AM/FM Stereo with Bluetooth/CD/USB
- Adjustable Vinyl Covered Seat
- Rear View Backup Camera
- Storage Space (Front and Rear Trunk)
- 285 Liters of Cargo Space
- Heating, Defogger and Ventilation System
- Air Conditioning ( mandatory option)
- Heated Seat
- Cargo Space: 160 Liters (5 ft³/35 gallons)
- Carpeted Trunk
- LED Headlamps
- Heated External Mirrors
- Two Speed Windshield Wipers with intermittent
- Available Colours: Titanium Silver, Electric Red, Raven Black, Arctic White
- Up to 160km / 100 Mile range
- 17.3 kWh Lithium Ion
- Energy capacity (kWh) 17.3*
- 220 & 110 Volt Charging
- 3 hours 220V / 6 hours 110V
- Charge Connector: J1772 Universal Connector
- 5 Year Battery Warranty