Solo, Your + 1
Every day, 119 million North Americans commute using personal vehicles—
and 105 million of them commute alone. Step into the future of driving.
Reduce your gas bill to zero. Eliminate your environmental impact.
Turn your commute into the highlight of your day.
You don’t have to give up performance when you give up gas. Zero to 60 in 8 seconds. Top speed of over 82 MPH. Your Solo accelerates your commute, while reducing your environmental footprint. Sustainability has never looked—or felt—better.
- range Miles 160 KM Range
- speed MPH 130 KPH
- charge time Hours 220V
- 0-60 MPH Seconds 0-100 KPH in 8 Seconds
Quick Charge, Prime Parking
Three hours to a full charge. All the best parking spots. Your Solo is powered by a 17.3 kWh lithium ion battery and compatible with universal charging stations everywhere.
The Definition of Low Maintenance
Your Solo has 99% fewer parts than a combustion engine—meaning significantly fewer opportunities for things to go wrong. Spend more time getting where you want to be, and less time dealing with unexpected maintenance.
Your Solo is rigorously tested, and tested again. It’s being engineered to meet global motor vehicle safety standards for today and the future.
The details you expect, and some you won’t
Heated seat. Vegan-friendly vehicle. Bluetooth stereo. Rear-view camera. Keep all the perks of your full-sized car, but none of the upkeep and a fraction of the costs.
What if you charged your car the way you charge your phone? When it’s not in use, it’s charging. Free public charging is now a mainstay in malls, parking lots and city-built stations, and it’s easy to install a low-cost charge station at home.
Gas vs. Electric Range
Annual Fuel Cost
- Top Speed 82 MPH / 130 KPH est*
- 0-60 MPH (0-100 KPH): 8 seconds est*
- Rear Wheel Drive
- AC Synchronous Electric Motor (82hp)
- Electric Motor Power Output: Up to 82 hp
- Drag Coefficient: 0.24*
- Power (kW / hp): 17.3 kWh Lithium Ion Battery
- Torque: (lb-ft / Nm): 128 ft-lbs torque
- Curb Weight: 1,488 lbs / 675 kg est*
- Chassis: Lightweight Aerospace Composite
- Dimensions Length 122 in (3.10 m)
- Width: 52 in (1.33 m) – at the front wheels
- Height: 53in (1.34 m)
- Wheelbase: 80.5 in (2.04 m)
- 15” Aluminum Alloy Wheels (Platinum Silver)
- Tires: 155-60 R15 (Front) – 175-55 – R15 (Rear)
- All-Wheel Power Assisted Disc Brakes
- Power Assisted Steering
- Daytime Running Lights
- Electric Parking Brake
- LCD Digital Instrument Cluster
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power Windows
- AM/FM Stereo with Bluetooth/CD/USB
- Adjustable Vinyl Covered Seat
- Rear View Backup Camera
- Storage Space (Front and Rear Trunk)
- Heating, Defogger and Ventilation System
- Air Conditioning
- Heated Seat
- Cargo Space: 5 ft³/35 gallons (160 Liters)
- Carpeted Trunk
- LED Headlamps
- Heated External Mirrors
- Two Speed Windshield Wipers with intermittent
- Available Colours: Titanium Silver, Electric Red, Raven Black, Arctic White
- Up to 100 Mile / 160km range
- 17.3 kWh Lithium Ion
- Energy capacity (kWh) 17.3*
- 220 & 110 Volt Charging
- 3 hours 220V / 6 hours 110V
- Charge Connector: J1772 Universal Connector
- 5 Year Battery Warranty