Solo, Your + 1
Every day, 119 million North Americans commute using personal vehicles— and 105 million of them commute alone. Step into the future of driving. Reduce your gas bill to zero. Eliminate your environmental impact. Turn your commute into the highlight of your day.
You don’t have to give up performance when you give up gas. Zero to 60 in 10 seconds. Top speed of 80 MPH. Your Solo accelerates your commute while reducing your environmental footprint. Sustainability has never looked—or felt—better.
- range Miles
- speed MPH
- charge time Hours 220V (15%-90%)
- 0-60 MPH Seconds
Quick Charge, Prime Parking
Three hours to a full charge. All the best parking spots. Your Solo is powered by a 17.3 kWh NCA Battery liquid cooled and compatible with universal charging stations everywhere.
The Definition of Low Maintenance
Your Solo has 99% fewer parts than a combustion engine—meaning significantly fewer opportunities for things to go wrong. Spend more time getting where you want to be, and less time dealing with unexpected maintenance.
Safer than a motorcycle, cooler than a car
Your Solo is rigorously tested, and tested again. It’s being engineered to meet global motor vehicle safety standards for today and the future.
The details you expect, and some you won’t
Heated seat. Vegan-friendly vehicle. Bluetooth stereo. Rear-view camera. Keep all the perks of your full-sized car, but none of the upkeep and a fraction of the costs.
What if you charged your car the way you charge your phone? When it’s not in use, it’s charging. Free public charging is now a mainstay in malls, parking lots and city-built stations, and it’s easy to install a low-cost charge station at home.
Gas vs. Electric Range
Annual Fuel Cost
- Top Speed 80 MPH*
- 0-60 MPH: 10 seconds est*
- Rear Wheel Drive
- AC Synchronous Electric Motor (82hp)
- Electric Motor Power Output: 60 hp liquid cooled motor
- Drag Coefficient: 0.24*
- Power (kW / hp): 17.3 kWh NCA Battery liquid cooled
- Torque: (lb-ft / Nm): 103 ft-lbs torque
- Curb Weight: 1,710 lbs
- Chassis: Lightweight Aerospace Chassis
- Dimensions Length 122 in
- Width: 57.5 in – at the front wheels
- Height: 53in
- Wheelbase: 80.5 in
- Tires: 135-70 R15 (Front) – 215-40 – R16 (Rear)
- Power Brakes
- Power Steering
- Daytime Running Lights
- Electric Parking Brake
- LCD Digital Instrument Cluster
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power Windows
- Upgradable Vinyl Heated Seat
- Rear View Backup Camera
- Storage Space (Rear Trunk)
- Heating, Defogger and Ventilation System
- Air Conditioning
- Cargo Space: 5 cubic ft
- Carpeted Trunk
- LED Headlamps
- Heated External Mirrors
- Intermittent Wipers
- Available Colours: Electric Red, Raven Black, Arctic White
- Up to 100 Mile range
- 17.3 kWh NCA Battery liquid cooled
- Energy capacity (kWh) 17.3*
- 220V (level 2): 2.5 hours for 15%-90%
- 110V (level 1): 8 hours for~60%
- Charge Connector: J1772 Universal Connector
- 5 Year Battery Warranty